- A prospective member may attend 2 meetings before being required to apply for membership.
- A prospective member should then obtain a sponsoring member.
- With the aid of the sponsor, the prospective member will complete an application for submission to the Membership Committee.
- The Membership Committee will review the application and inform the President of prospective member’s status.
- The President will inform the prospective member of the decision.
All information is collected solely and confidentially for the use of Phoenix Business Referrals and it will not be shared with any parties not directly related to the group. For questions or problems with this form, contact email@example.com